cscs cards

• Thread starter sharpscaffolding
  • Start date
S

sharpscaffolding

what is it with these jumped up site agents i sent 2 of my lads to a job this morning one of them has just renewd his cscs card and is waiting for his card to arrive he took the certificate and his passport and told the agent that he was waiting for his new card the fool sent him home! so what are we suppose to do sit @ home till the card arrives he has been told by the people @ the cscs that he could be waiting up to 2 months because there is a backlog. I find this a bloody joke people are wanting to work but because of this stupid card its stopping lads from working.

Load of sh1t mate they messed up and lost my application last week that I sent in 7 weeks ago, complained on Wednesday and it arrived Sat morning.

its unreal how can they loose your application must have the master working there:laugh:

your right there vllb is a joke this industry has gone to pot

I had the same situation here a while back and the boy in question was only to delighted to be sitting in the shack while we did the graft but a quiet word in the agents ear usually does the trick especially as he knows he is going to need to ask the scaffs to dig him out at least once on every job. Negotiating rather than confrontation seems to work best in the long run if not make sure you ding him when the inevitable plea for help comes, they will get it eventually.

sounds like a plan aom most scaffs love a bit of a cofrontation not much diplomatic skills around these days

I spent the first 20 years of my working life fighting with anyone who didn't see it the exact same way as me, got me absolutely no where and my marching orders more than once. Finally realised there was more than 1 way to skin a cat.

very true always thought everyone was against me soon realised they were only doing there jobs

I hear you mate , I've been offered a job but won't be took on untill my Scaff card has been updated and I have my card on me, I mean a certificate which I paid through the nose to get isn't good enough, it's a nightmare this system.

Top Bottom