Crystal ball

Sc@ffolder

Reaction score
Seems we have a few psychics in our group.
A few top scaffys here apparently know who i am eh, which is amazing considering that ive not said my name or where im working like

Im jason according to a few jokers (who the hell ever he is) and have something to do with staircases?? Haha.
So yes, anyway want to give us this weeks lottery numbers all you with that crystal ball you must be using? Hahaha.

Ill share the winnings, maybe haha

Do you work full time ?

Abroad or UK ?

Knock once for yes Twice for no on first question

once for abroad twice for UK on second

any chance of sending some used tea leaves from your Coffee Mug to (confused.com)

Last edited:
Tbh m8 i dont really give a fvck who you are - apart from being a bit of an annoying **** you never contribute anything to the forum in anycase. So wot i'm aving a little trouble with is if you think the forums so full of useless priccks then why keep posting or trolling with unwanted or unnecessary threads.
because after reading the crrap that uve put on here so far its sounds like youve been discibing urself.

thats the only thing wrong wiv open forums-whilst giving anyone the oppertunity of free speech it allows mongs like you to put drivvel on here in some attempt of humour which is made even worse in an attempt to write in a accent .

dont know about crystal balls but i do have BIG BALLS;)
and no your not getting my number

Could have even been Nigeria, its very popular these days, if you had a large staircase to stand on you could probably see Algeria from Nigeria

You probably could dangerus unless fatty phil was in the way or you were distracted by a herd of wildebeest stampeding across the Serengeti.

Would a staircase be sufficient to take the kind of loading that Phil would impose upon it though ? Maybe the worlds biggest shore would be more suitable.

Has the worlds biggest shore even had video documentation ?

Can you see the curvature of the Earth from the top of the worlds biggest staircase ?

Does the worlds biggest staircase reach a height greater than Jack's beanstalk ?

Last edited:
I'll not sleep tonight, wondering. :rolleyes:

A hot todie will soon sort that al.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

But realy...who cares who or where jason is.?

Top Bottom