Crossrail pts needed??????!

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Alright fellas just wondering if pts is needed for crossrail?? Thinking of getting a start in new year had enough of Olympics cheers lads PS does anyone know how to get a pts without a sponsor I'm in London thanks again boys

icon3.gif
want to work on railways?need pts?no sponsor? call me

:worried:i can help getting your pts and can provide link up code for you to be sponsored. you will however have to pay for your medical and you course.total £470 vat inclusive.07830455116 slav:D

this was put up by another forum member . 2 years ago but , lol

also this number mcginleys 01923696622

Last edited:
worth a try m8 , planning to get it myself , im still wondering whether u need the job before the sponsor , aint got a fuckin clue , hopefully somebody can shed some light on the situation

http://www.coursesplus.co.uk/trainingcourses/62978-pts-training.php
NTS Premier Services
PTS Training

PTS Network Rail Training in Romford and Northampton is run every week. The course aims to demonstrate to all staff their responsibilities and duties whilst working on or near the railway line. The Railway Medical, Drugs and Alcohol is mandatory to be taken prior to booking any PTS courses. These are offered at very competative rates - £110 NTS Premier Services offer candidates on successful ...
Course type:Full Time delivered as classroom basedGuide price:£130.00Available in:Northampton, Romford

C Company Training Academy
PTS Card (Personal Track Safety Initial) - from £175 Birmingham weekly

We provide all the support you need to get your PTS AC or AC&DC Card - we arrange everything needed including the medical and sponsor etc - we will also provide work opportunities for you. Please go to www.ptsbirmingham.co.uk to book your PTS Initial course...
Course type:Short Course delivered as classroom basedGuide price:£ 175+VATAvailable in:Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, London E, Ilford, Derby, Coventry, Durham, Leicester and more...

Railforce Safety Suppliers Ltd
PERSONAL TRACK SAFETY COURSE (PTS)

We offer the full PTS package which includes the Medical/DOA testing. The 2 day PTS training course (NCCA accredited) is nationwide and 10 day Track Induction Course now in Crewe & Wigan. PTS SPONSORSHIP available for both groups and individuals. Employment opportunities on completion for the right candidates. This is also open to companies wishing to train there employees. ...
Course type:Short Course delivered in houseGuide price:£450 (excludes VAT) All London courses are £470 (excludes VAT)Available in:Stockport, Bolton, Lancaster, London EC, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, London N, Crewe, Liverpool and more...

Last edited:
Just done mine with bridgeway west hordon essex 120 medical 190 three day course just need some work for it now

Good luck with that scouse give us a shout if you come across any.

At last someone has put something usefull to someone on here...:bigsmile:

Top Bottom