Crb

guthrie

Reaction score
Ive just been offered a job working in Africa, 4 on 4 off but the only thing i need a CRB. Ive been a bit off a bad lad in the past and just wondering if theres any point in me doing it ?

thanks

Depends on a lot of factors, like time since your last conviction and the gravity of the offence.

I got one done a few weeks back and it came back squeaky clean, mine was mostly just teenage weekend stuff though.

Check the website for details on when a particular offence is spent, there are one or two that never go away but they are not looking for choirboys are they?

If all else fails there's plenty of work to be had as pirate in that neck of the woods, so I hear.:nuts:

FFS, my mate was told he will be getting no more because they smoke.

If a scaff is going to work in Africa with children 4 on 4 off they are going to need more than a DBS, might need a DB9 just to get away from the hatchet mob.:eek:

Thanks, ive been on websites and doesn't really tell me much. I went away in 2007 for 6 months when i was 17 and hopefully that will go in my favor as i was classed as a juvinile. im just gonna go for it any way, ill let you's know the outcome

thanks again.

Top Bottom