crap hat scaffs....

Joe bawden

Reaction score
is there anyone else here who is a scaff and a Saturday and Sunday warrior....ie: a regular reservist?. i come out the army on xmas eve 2010. after being on the spanner i realised some thing was missing. scaffolding yeah its dangerous and gets you abit buzzing. but im missing the army life now and so im hoping to catch anotherntour before we completly pull out of that **** hole to add another 14 grand to my bank. any one else part pf the crew?

Dont think u'll manage a afan tour m8 the prep to pull out is allready underway...but it wont be long b4 another conflic kicks off perhaps syria or some godforsaken muslim country...but its also gettin livley in ireland...so sighn on the dotted again & av some fun

yeah mate no wheres safe. was in grnadiers but going signals yeoman ( ops room superviser ) to go back to nvq2 telecoms from the last stint. looking frward to the tabs and excercises. but as a civvy lol

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

and southern. afgan was redy to pull last time and that was 2010

Thing is joe look @ the undermanning issue & wiv the defence cuts crippling its the toms who shoulder the shortfall...thought ud be better of goung mech & getting some freebie quals to use in civi st

14 bags of joe ? whats that annual pay or per tour?

PS didnt know u were ex army mate along with the medical proffesion, soldiers are the ppl that i hold in the very highest esteem bar none fair play fella

when i was there we got 5 grand end of tour bonus, and walked away with 14 and i was there for 7 months. so 9000 for 7 months, but thats not including the ipads ipods fags tvs and junk foods i had bought

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

and yeah, southern. your right, imagine going in as a sapper scaff ha

Top Bottom