CPN Scaffold Agency London and South

Beckham7

Reaction score
Ex Scaffolders

Established 8 years and supply throughout London and the South and supply all grades and support services.

and yer point is

At a guess id say this guy works for them...
Id have thought he'd have called his 'account name': CPN Agency or something tbh.

Never worked for CPN. - Cant say how good they are.
But they dont pay overly great rates.
They seem to think that £13 an hour for an Advanced Scaffolder is a decent rate...

I know many who have and they are okay if you want three or four days a week and travel all over.

Hi. I am Director of the company and assumed advertising my company was a no!no! that is why CPN is not on the forum, rates at the moment are £15-£16 ph in London and £15 on the south coast. The rate is the same for Advanced and pt2 due to the fact a lot of guys are stuck on pt2, without port folio complete, thier company not investing in them at the mo and so on, hope that clarify's the questions

If their port folio aint complete then they aint part 2's! So if your paying part1's £15-£16ph then thats not too bad i suppose.

Last edited:
thought you would have read the answer correctly! thats what was said, and 40 years i am an advanced scaffolder,

eh?

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

in 40 years you havnt learnt that if the port folio isnt complete there not a part 2?

i think you need a job as it seems you have time on your hands

Feck me, did not take you long to start insulting the members :(

You should be posting in the Jobs section with the rest of your ilk

Last edited:
Hi. I am Director of the company and assumed advertising my company was a no!no! that is why CPN is not on the forum, rates at the moment are £15-£16 ph in London and £15 on the south coast. The rate is the same for Advanced and pt2 due to the fact a lot of guys are stuck on pt2, without port folio complete, thier company not investing in them at the mo and so on, hope that clarify's the questions

Your right, there aint much difference between a Part 2 or Advanced, except LEGALLY are not allowed to do certain works if your Part 2, and Advanced are legally allowed to do any kind of Scaffolding they choose.
(Except System Scaffold, where they want tickets for those nowadays also.)

On the portfolio thing, i completed mine (all of them), myself.
I gathered my own evidence, got my own handovers sorted, and made sure any drawings i needed, i got a copy from the site i was working on.

It wasn't hard, i just made some effort.
Which is also what i think is another difference between Part 2 Scaffolders and Advanced Scaffolders... Alot ive spoken to, simply cant be bothered to go for their Advanced...

Anyway.

£15-£16 aint bad.
Going rate, if you ring about some agencies.

• Is it PAYE or CIS?
  • Do you pay digs or not?
  • How much work do you have?
  • Do you pay extra for extra qualifications?

Just some questions, that some of the guys might wanna know.

i think you need a job as it seems you have time on your hands

lol got a job thanks, i work for a company that doesnt think its part 1's are part 2's ya clown

obiously your not down with technology like your not with scaffolding as there is things called phones these days that you can access the internet on while your in work :laugh:

Top Bottom