county durham

hemper

Reaction score
may be moving to hartlepool in durham can anybody tell me what the work is like or rates for an advanced scaffolder with hgv

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Think ur family would be happier in new zealand lol how's this come about hemp??? There not called the monkey hangers for nothing lol

I've no idea where Hartlepool is, although it sounds like it's up north.

In which case you're knackered.

Think ur family would be happier in new zealand lol how's this come about hemp??? There not called the monkey hangers for nothing lol

had a holiday at crimdon dene last year which is in Hartlepool and me and the wife really liked it there. new zealand is a definite no go now and we want out of essex. some of my family are already Durham and really like it up there

Work is tight everyone stabbing each other in the back for a leg up
If you want on a **** down you better be prepared to drink in a boozer with the gaffers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds good so far lol. that bad ay

sounds like essex and london all over so that part is no different.

Sad to say there is work around if your willing to earn 80/90 a day on the town then isl and project are always looking for lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive seen isl advertising recently for lads up there. do you know what they pay

thanks scaffy lol.

Bout £10-12 is the going rate up here mate. You can make decent money on the shutdowns round the boro, but if you aren't in the clique, you'll never get on them. Be warned after working in london, working up here is like stepping back 20 years.

such wonderful feedback lol.

Top Bottom