cost??

JPLEWIS

Reaction score
How much do most firms charge per metre?? Boarded and unboarded lifts?? South east region!

Very rarely are 2 different jobs priced using the same rate, just too many factors. (God, I'm starting to sound like Alan Reid:embarrest:)

If you have priced it at £20 before and made money, fine and if not think about how much wages and the like and throw your hook in the water.

Well....seem to be getting most the work i price i just cant help thinking....am i going in to cheap????? dont mind being cheap as i dont have many overheads just wanna make sure im competitive!!

Bump up the price to see where you loose it, works well as long as you have plenty on. Believe it or not, price doesn't always win it.

Yeah...maybe a good idea..nothing to loose in trying...most the work is small private work backs and fronts etc. Cheers for the help aom.

blag there heeds an all tell them what they wont have to pay for eg shoots s, brick guard first mounths hire etc people liek when they dont have to pay for something lol

Lol...

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Is not hard to price by square if u only doin small jobs like front and backs which are normally 7mx5m??

£20 a metre or £100 a square

Dont allways win it tho

Ah....just the man i do need some kit!! I got ur number will bell u 2morr

£20 a metre or £100 a square

Dont allways win it tho

which work out cheaper square or m? at 20 m 100 sq seems square is the cheaper 1 is it ?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Ah....just the man i do need some kit!! I got ur number will bell u 2morr

scaffys selling at 30p ft ;)

Depends on the job, ffs am I talking to myself here?:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

He might be buying at 30 but he sure ain't selling at 30.:laugh:

Scaffom selling new galvy at 70p though, everyone else over a quid.

Scaffom have u used em before aom ?

Top Bottom