Congrats aom 1300

frederik

Reaction score
Congrats Aom 1300

Well done Alistair,Top man, Looking forward to thanking you again:cool:

Thanks Frederik, the only disappointing thing is Cala has not come on to share your sentiments.:bigsmile:

Skirt wearing ****, knocked me off top place again.:sick: FFS gan on a cruise with mrs AOM an give her a good un up the wrongun, then give me a year to catch up to your 'thanked' posts.

Anyway well done Ali mate, keep posting and i enjoy reading all your posts........Lucky Chelsea ********, the Gremlins are waiting for them at the Central.:eek:

Don't worry Paddy I know the craic, one post and one useful link to all the answers and I will be playing catch up again. I am more impressed with staying ahead of you and super in BT's fantasy football, not bad for a porridge muncher with no real knowledge of your game.

To be fair Super called it bang on last week when you got a good point at Man U, a sore defeat today but as ever it will be how you're lot deal with it that will make or break you're season. How many times have you seen a team going great guns and then one bad defeat and they all of a sudden start to struggle?

Congrats porridge muncher you DO talk a lot of sense

Keep em coming thick and fast

aom "How many times have you seen a team going great guns and then one bad defeat (apple) and they all of a sudden start to struggle? "

Could apply to a scaffold company if you replace "defeat" with "apple" :huh:

An excellent point Rigger and probably explains such a small company like mine is doing relatively well. When I read posts from people like Philiosmaximus who sounds like he runs things like myself and even the attitude of the men seems very similar I realise how regional differences makes very little odds you will only ever be as good as the men you employ and train. I like all the guy's who are with me, no 2 the same and all good at different thing myself included. I have used agency staff and even picked a couple of bodies up from the forum but to be honest apart from a couple of notable differences there weren't many brought a lot to the table.

Congrats porridge muncher you DO talk a lot of sense

Keep em coming thick and fast

aom "How many times have you seen a team going great guns and then one bad defeat (apple) and they all of a sudden start to struggle? "

Could apply to a scaffold company if you replace "defeat" with "apple" :huh:

Eh.... WTF :wondering: Over my head Rigger mate. must of killed a few Brain cells watching ther game. Fecking lucky Foreign Chelski Pikeys

Eh.... WTF :wondering: Over my head Rigger mate. must of killed a few Brain cells watching ther game. Fecking lucky Foreign Chelski Pikeys

I took it to mean one bad apple could ruin a good squad. Mon Paddy, not every post relates to the fortunes of your team.:bigsmile:

always read your posts aom and have always respected your answers ...also you speak with a real knowledge ..
keep posting

Thanks Frederik, the only disappointing thing is Cala has not come on to share your sentiments.:bigsmile:

Thats cus I don't normally read ****.e posts :nuts: but thought some comment would be made... well done mate, I'm made up for ya :blink1:

haha, knew you couldn't keep away, cheers.:love:

:p I'm not reading any more thank you posts... :laugh:

AOM is a total credit to the scaffolders forum and after such a very hard year I personally wish him every success for years to come.

nice darts aom a fair man through out the forum threads

Top Bottom