Compliance Sheets

aussiebob

Reaction score
We have had Compliance Sheets in for a while, I am still not a believer in the in them or the system that produces them, it would be great to hear your views, good or bad and if you think they make a difference (safety or otherwise), or if you even use them.

Thanks in advance.

Never seen or been issued one since I done a tg20 course when they came out

Never seen or been issued one since I done a tg20 course when they came out

Thanks for the reply, out of interest, is your Small, Medium or Large and are in NASC

Now to confirm, I asked the size of your company Mr B. :weird:

All but one we're large companies and in NASC
One company had the software just didn't install it
Been chargehand, foreman and site supervisor and have been told by many bosses that were not using them

We use them all the time apart from the odd Bob the Builder jobs.
I think they're a real help personally,it takes all the guess work out on certain jobs where your not quite sure of the spec. needed and they also cover your arse if you work to them and some know it all site agent starts asking daft questions.

We use them all the time apart from the odd Bob the Builder jobs.
I think they're a real help personally,it takes all the guess work out on certain jobs where your not quite sure of the spec. needed and they also cover your arse if you work to them and some know it all site agent starts asking daft questions.

Agree totally with that just I've never been issued with one, have done plenty of design jobs but always just left to it with the smaller stuff

I think at that time there was a lot of excitement over the new TG20 and how people could comply easily without the need for complications and expensive designs all the time. think the system may have it uses but for me the TG20 system goes too far in some areas

As stated above, the main benefit of the TG20 compliance sheet is the ability to comply with the law without having to pay for a design. If the HSE were to inspect any scaffold they would expect to see a design, calculations or a compliance sheet. If you don't have any of them, you would have a lot of explaining to do, particularly if something went wrong.

Top Bottom