complete retard

dangeruss

Reaction score
Whilst doing a shift with the lads today I noticed one of the lads trying to chew through the debris netting ! when I asked him why,he looked a bit shifty and told me he couldn't find the knife.
Does anybody else have to work with complete retards on a daily basis or is it just me ?
Incedentaly he assured me that the blue netting tasted better than the green stuff. Has anybody else found this ? also as a special treat I was considering taking my wife out for a slap up meal of Monarflex

i can understand were hes coming from,as i needed to mark a peice of wood once,dint have a pen or pencil,so bit it to mark were i needed to cut it,i also got funny looks from the boss.:Dits what you have to do,to get the job done,(scaffolders):cool:

i can understand were hes coming from,as i needed to mark a peice of wood once,dint have a pen or pencil,so bit it to mark were i needed to cut it,i also got funny looks from the boss.:Dits what you have to do,to get the job done,(scaffolders):cool:

:laugh: so you couldnt use your spanner to mark the board

Whilst doing a shift with the lads today I noticed one of the lads trying to chew through the debris netting ! when I asked him why,he looked a bit shifty and told me he couldn't find the knife.
Does anybody else have to work with complete retards on a daily basis or is it just me ?
Incedentaly he assured me that the blue netting tasted better than the green stuff. Has anybody else found this ? also as a special treat I was considering taking my wife out for a slap up meal of Monarflex

What does he have for his break ? Plastic Brickguard Sarnies, or Cable tie Bolognese?

Scaffs always come up with a solution, problem solvers, Bet they dont teach that on a course.

My next Gadget will be Titanium Dentures, i better get a lanyard for them also.;)

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKBs41afJo&feature=related]YouTube - Jaws and the metal detector[/ame]

good one ive had a few beauties my self

Last edited:

LMFAO, Im sure he must have worked for us at one time, we had to get shot of him though as he was far too intelligent to fit in.

Worked with a labourer at Ferrybridge once who thought it was normal to cut one foot of each end of a ten foot board if we needed an eight.

That's what you call adapt and overcome.
Who says new dogs can't teach an old dog new tricks LOL
Hope these lads are now getting charge hands money ?

ive seen a scaffolder with a sole board with a piece of string through it which he carried over hes shoulder when i asked what it was for he said to measure boards out well i laughed for weeks!!

:embarrest:guy that worked with us cut thru the board he was sitting on 2 lifts up bloody numty lol dont ask how lol:nuts:

Listen to this ,I was working on westminster scaffolding on a contract one weekend , a saturday I think ,the job was to take down a simple access scaffold approx 13 x 30 ,I was due to meet some other scaffolder there ,I was running late due to trains ,when I got there he was in the process of taking out the second lift, FROM THE BOTTOM !! ,I said to him why the hell are you striking from the bottom,because it is easier to do on my own he said,I picked my bag up and went home.

This the sort of thing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFp8t2YAerA]YouTube - SCAFFOLDER GETTING IN A MUDDLE[/ame]

Top Bottom