He does great job at good prices

If you have a little bit of computer knowledge

Have you tried to build your own?

I mean as Clarkson says "how hard can it be"

There are a few free website templates out there, and cheap hosting companies
like JUSTHOST

WYSIWYG = what you see is what you get

Wordpress is another I have heard of

But if you do get someone in, make sure you have access control of the website to make your own small changes

Fcuk me mitchells thats a lot of money mate ?? Ours got bout 30 pages and 200 photos didnt even cost half of that !!! We pay 120 a year hosting and maintenance fees that includes all the email addresses !

Fcuk me mitchells thats a lot of money mate ?? Ours got bout 30 pages and 200 photos didnt even cost half of that !!! We pay 120 a year hosting and maintenance fees that includes all the email addresses !

but at the end of the day grants ment we paid peanuts hosting is about 200 a year though

Good stuff , never knew bout grants for stuff like websites

Hi Andy,

Give Ricky a call. Part of the small business service we provide is websites/ web presence, for tradesmen.

01280 821020 just to have a chat and see what we can do for you. :)

Just seen about hosting. I wouldn't use Justhost. We just moved from them. In fact, I believe hosting can be included in the package we provide. Otherwise I'd recommend http://www.ezpzhosting.co.uk/ for service, cost & help.

Last edited:
Just short of £2500 but there are grants that will pay that :D i know there is free stuff out there but you will see the diffrence and the search engines dont find em easy

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!

That is shocking! Like Scaffy says it shouldn't have even cost half that!

It is a disgrace that companies can go around ripping people off just because they don't know any better.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

If anybody has any grants they need to use on websites or need any help relating to SEO then please let me know and I can at least check that you are getting value for money.

It depends on how bespoke the site is, how many pages, was it optimised etc etc but I agree, it's a massive amount and getting a grant just encourages web devs to charge for it.

There are free packages out there but you usually pay with the hosting and a DIY site, unless you're creative can look quite unprofessional.

Or you could just let people call the office and leave a message which I may or may not answer.:cool:

Ours well bespoke bundles of content and pics £800 same guy that doin sccr website

Top Bottom