Clipping off

dave hobbs

Reaction score
Started at a new firm I've always clipped off to gutter for roof jobs and this gaffer was shocked at what he saw and said if I catch you doing that again your sacked am I doing somethin wrong or is this guy a ****

wots the point of clippin on to the gutter u go the gutter goes with u

Do you mean clipping a double over a plastic gutter to base out ?
If you do then its something i have done a good few times if its an awkward job

Started at a new firm I've always clipped off to gutter for roof jobs and this gaffer was shocked at what he saw and said if I catch you doing that again your sacked am I doing somethin wrong or is this guy a ****
do you mean clipping standards to gutter to get started

got to be 2 inside boards if job for roofing where you can unless you thrown on to roof for something i dost surppose it matters just saves goal post moveing about

What we call a scouse double lol,but from a gaffer's point of view the last thing he wants is a bill for damaged gutters,when solar was all the rage some of our lads were doing this but leaving the doubles tied to the gutters,needless to say i was'nt best pleased:evil:

It does tend to leave a nice little pinch mark on the gutter and if you over tighten them they will snap , only time i would really do this is if there was a glass patio door across the whole back of the house making basing out a nightmare.

Top Bottom