Claire Lomas - Bravest Woman in Britain.

fair play to claire its a great acheivement but a shame next year no runners to take over 1 day. Dont ask me why?

Thats gonna lose Charities ALOT of money... i cant see why either tbh.

i think there are proberly a lot of disabled people who will aspire to claie and would love the chance to do the marathon.

Just Watching It On The News On Channel Four,What A Brave Selfless Woman. A True Insparation.

Alister, The Same Thing Happened To A Mate Of Mine In The Falklands, We Had Just Been Issued Nylon Para Helmets Instead Of Steel Ones, The Round Went Straight Through And Only Creased His Skull, Even Now Thirty Years Later He Still Has The Scar.

Brave men Gerscaff. I don't mean any dis respect to Claire as that was some achievement but the word "Brave" should be restricted to our servicemen and women and not for the likes of some over paid nancy boy footballer and the like.

Too True Good Buddy, But There Are Various Grades Of Bravery, One Of My Mates Called Us Brave Once, But We Only Do Our Job To The Best Of Our Ability Or To Your Training Limit, Which Ever Is Greater.

It's a language thing though. I just couldn't imagine using my body to protect anyone from bullets, more likely hiding and cowering under rocks. Talks cheap and a lot of people get mixed up with what they would like to do and what they are actually capable of doing and every time I run the scenario round my head I'm always under the rocks.

Again Alister Same As Scaffolding, Training Takes Over, Trust Me Mate The Body And Mind Are Capable Of Anything If Properly Trained, The Mind Takes Over And The Body Follows On.

Yeah, I believe that, I have long suspected that's why the Yanks shoot at anything that moves.

No Mate, Their Just Completly Incompatent, Plenty Kit,Nae Brain,Iv Worked With The American Special Forces, Rangers, Air Cavalry And Airborne Regiments And To Be Honest Id Rather Work With The German Fallschirmjager Or Gsg 9 .

haha, that surprises me. I know they have that reputation but always thought they were a bit hard done to sometimes. I couldn't fault them as I reckon if I was in doubt I would open up on anything as well only more from fear than incompetence. Not that would make a difference if you were the one being opened up on.

Fair play Gerscaff, much respect.

Thats Why The British Army Is The Best Mate,Maybe Not The Biggest Or Have All The Gucci Gear But When It Comes Down To Basic In Your Face Aggresive Soldiering Yes We Beat Most Hands Down,

Top Bottom