CISRS training

fat boy

Reaction score
Just a heads up for guys looking for taining and wanting to fund there courses them self's
CISRS PART 1 £940 2 weeks
CISRS PART 2 £995 2 weeks
1 Day assesment £380
youll then get your CISRS basic scaffolders card
=£2315
while your doing your part 1 & part 2 youll have a trainee card
then go on too a basic
Thay ask for you too have 6 months experience before hand.
but dont need any cards prior too this.

Last edited:
Not cheap fat boy which is why I usually advise getting a start with an employer who is willing to train you.

Add time off unpaid , travel , diggs, food&water, home bills ... Safety test .... And dooh!

its not cheap but worth it in the long run If some one wanted to go down this rout

Same as every other course Bobby, they are all pretty much alike.

Same as every other course Bobby, they are all pretty much alike.

Do you know if the 3 courses are 2 or 3 weeks now when I done my part 1 (during the war) it was 3 weeks then when I done part 2 course it consisted of 2 x 2 week course part 2a and part2b?

It depends Bobby, the young team take 3 weeks plus an extra 2 week at the start for an induction, the adults are all still 2 week courses. I think there is another course coming up called a skills match, don't know too much about it other than it's another stage to the assessment process but will be for newly registered card holders only.

Wotcher Alistair, Whats This Skiils Match All About? Another Money Spinner Perchance?

Maybe Gerscaff, only heard a whisper about it. It's for the new batch only.

That's right alistair I have actually heard something to that effect also they have/are intruducing a induction on the portfolio, you spend a day there where they show you how to complete it........ Yep I know exactly what your thinking and I'm thinking the same.... More money making schemes :mad:

Plus a load of expenses and lost wages weaverbix.

I think that portfolio is pretty much an English thing Bobby, certainly never heard of it up here. I did see an instructor doing it for a boy one Friday afternoon as a favour.;)

Ha ha cheers son. Thats not including the 2 weeks unpaid either. I do hope I do my parents proud. Thevonly gold in our family was sold tonpay for nappies.

lesson to e learned. ijust done my part one. paid for by myself after hard saving as id be waiting years for the guv to pull his finger out. anyway had no work in the run up. so 1week unpaid followed by two weeks unpaid part one. all food water travel fags crow etc paid. then a week in hand. and wage due next fri with two pay day loans in the process. hit me ******* hard with 2 girls and one on the way. im even ex forces and still couldnt manage to get help as i wasnt un employed! make sure u prepare money wise or u be in **** street like myself

part one is the first encounter mate. i know for my part two. i expected it to be hard financially but underestimated.

It's easy done Joe when you are first starting out and trying to do it on your own.

Top Bottom