CISRS Training Offers & Funding

Mike - RHL

Reaction score
Safety & Access Ltd are delighted to offer the below training to all new & Existing clients/delegates that have started or looking to start on the journey to becoming a qualified scaffolder.

We are offering a special rate below for both Nottingham & Humberside Centres below please quote Autumn for these rates.

CISRS Part 1 Course Was £865.00 Now £750.00
CISRS Part 2 Course Was £921.50 Now £750.00
CISRS Advanced Was £941.50 Now £775.00
1 Day Skills Test Was £275.00 Now £250.00
2 Day Skills Test Was £545.00 Now £350.00

CISRS Basic/Advanced Scaffold Inspection Was £355.00 Now £295.00

We also have Funding for CISRS Part 2 & Advanced

All the above prices are subject to VAT at the standard rate of 20%.

Contact Sarah Cockell on 07810 551491
or email scockell@safetyaccess.co.uk

Did most of my training with these would highly recommend.

Don't know about rhl never worked for um
I got Martin and a guy called John Campbell who loved telling us how much he was the bees and nees lol but I thought the training centre was bang on....

Think scaffolding has lost it now to many lads trying to get in the game it's not your name that gets you the job it's these stupid cisrs cards I say bring back ecitb I mean come on at leased you got shown how to scaffold on site and serve your time the right way only get an advanced card after 10 years not pissing 2 or 3 years bollox..........

midge ur spot on again, i worked with an advaned fella last year and i couldnt bleave my eyes!! he had no experience wot so ever my lad woz pissing rings round him perhaps he could ave done a truss out but he sure as hell couldnt base out round a house!!!

Your not kidding rob I was allways ecitb and tbh the lads what are up and coming want the wage got an advanced card thick as ***** don't want to learn and such a bad attitude it's shocking with only 3 years experience ha makes me chuckle when they get shown a advanced job and stand scratching there heads for hours untill you think fool this step in and show um we're to start and citb and hse wonder why there is so many acciecdent now bring back the 1 year being a FAC 1 year striping then 1 year erecting hop ups 1 lift towers then if any good go on the part 1 course and go from there. Don't get me wrong there is some young lads born naturals and take to scaffolding like a duck to water rare but so is finding a needle in a hay stack lol��

Mr Cambell had just started when I was there. Very nice guy, team leader now down there.
But as Garry Adams says" your only as good as your last job."
Maybe everyone ought to take notice because behind your backs someone will be sticking the knife in.

That is so very true scaffolders are notorious for that......

Alright lads,any jobs in the north east?Cheers.

Alright lads,any jobs in the north east?Cheers.

Description

Applicants must have a scaffolding inspection qualification. Duties will include visiting sites, inspecting scaffolding and organising materials and labour.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Lynn Spence or Gordon Graham at Brierley Scaffolding Ltd, brierleyscaffold@aol.com.

Wage - NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Hours - 37.5 PER WEEK, MON-THUR 7.30AM-4PM FRI 7.30AM-3PM
Location - NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, T&W NE12
Duration - Permanent

Top Bottom