cisrs card help

rustyblade999

Reaction score
Alright guys I need ur help. I've done my part 1&2 and adv at bircham Newton 9 years ago but never done the portfolios now im being made redundant n I dont have anything. Who can I get my cards n what's the quickest way? Plz help

Why waste all that time and work to get all your training, only to not get your actual cards?

Im afraid that i think your gonna have to start again, from a Part 1.

Coz I was young, stupid and earning money. I handed my portfolios in to my company office and thought they had filled them in. Coz they never got back to me. See if I filled out the portfolios now do u think I'd get my cards? I've got my adv portfolio filled out just not my part 1 & 2

Hi rusty, try this number, 0208 539 8729 geoff or mark NCC trainer/accessor. Should give you all the info you need. I done my pt1 & 2 but no portfolio, what i have had to do is h&s touch screen, apply for my second CISRS trainee card, 2 hour interview with assessor and new portfolio £144, then 1 day assessment @ £345 good luck.

You should not have been allowed to do your advanced without completing portfolios for your part 1&2 unless you began your training before 1986 (I think that's the year). Bottom line is you must contact Bircham and make sure you have your training attendance certificates with you. I would guess that the worst that would happen is that you may have to be re-registered with City and Guilds and complete the latest portfolio. There is some funding as mentioned in other posts but that is being squeezed.

Cheers guys. They made me re sit my advanced assessment and fill in the portfolio. Just about to send away for my gold card. Do u think companys will take me on with just the certificate till my card comes through?

Cheers guys. They made me re sit my advanced assessment and fill in the portfolio. Just about to send away for my gold card. Do u think companys will take me on with just the certificate till my card comes through?

You might be lucky.
But i dont think it will take too long for that card to come down.

Top Bottom