Cheers lads

andyf8686

Reaction score
Just to say thanks to all the lads that have passed numbers and possible companies looking for men.
I have had 2 phone calls today offering me a start one in London and one at home in the rig yards, I have taken the job at home so I can spend some time with the wife and girls seen as I have been working oversea's for the last 3 years.
Once again lads a big thanks and this is proof this forum is worth sending time on it :love:

best of luck in the new job andy..this is what makes the forum good.;)

parassite, no honestly mate hope it all goes well.
Mind you the wife wont be long in moaning about you getting to feck away again,they dont half get used to their own space.

All the best Andy,hope it works out for you, Maybe a london scaff will get that job lol.

are there any londonistan scaffs left frederik,i thought they were ALL JOCKS AS YOU CALL ANY CANT FAE SCOTLAND OR FROM UP NORV IN GENERAL, i know there used to be a good few buit they all moved to essex and kent

are there any londonistan scaffs left frederik,i thought they were ALL JOCKS AS YOU CALL ANY CANT FAE SCOTLAND OR FROM UP NORV IN GENERAL, i know there used to be a good few buit they all moved to essex and kent

We call em sweaty's round here Dafty, many are good pals of mine,but none scaffs. Theres a few local companies in the area. you cant find a yard in London,then the rates would kill you if you did. Any spare land is built on. Plus the place is full o' tealeaves so you got to watch your gear.

Congratulations Andy. Being on a rig yard will be different from offshore in the Arabian Gulf. Its warming up here in Oz and I am off to The Philippines for a while so probably wont be on the forum for a while.

P.S. Theres a few advanced scaffolders/supervisors wanting the phone number of your old company lol

Top Bottom