Cheeky b*stards

bigfish

Reaction score
Lads got to the job this morning,on a newsagents shop to find all the trannies hanging off the inside ledger and the 8m beam that was supporting the outside gone!!!!!!!!!!!the shop bloke said yea they came on saturday afternoon with a pick up and wearing viz vests,he thought nothing of it ffs,how feckin cheeky is that,the area is awash with feckin pikies.aaaarrrgghh:mad::mad:

Lads got to the job this morning,on a newsagents shop to find all the trannies hanging off the inside ledger and the 8m beam that was supporting the outside gone!!!!!!!!!!!the shop bloke said yea they came on saturday afternoon with a pick up and wearing viz vests,he thought nothing of it ffs,how feckin cheeky is that,the area is awash with feckin pikies.aaaarrrgghh:mad::mad:

Sorry to hear that fella, just had a run in with the pikie's myself!
they are fookin ruthless!

pikeys took all the york stone from around a house we had a temp roof over and the home owner thought we'd damaged them and thats why they were gone till i told her the poss cost to her to replace - i thought that was checky but 3 days later we turned up to find the theiving bassstards had removed the braces and used them as temps to place naxt to the standards that they then cut out so thay could remove the york from under them lolol - cheeky fuuuckers knew what they were doin as they even put checks on the cut offs lolol

Go in the shop fill your pockets and walk out tell him you didn't think nothing about it.
The cheeky *****

Go in the shop fill your pockets and walk out tell him you didn't think nothing about it.
The cheeky *****

The shops part of a group repair scheme,via the council,so the shop owner did'nt hire us,but once our vest wearing pick up merchants get proper on it,i fear it's the shape of things to come,rather than a one off:mad:

Top Bottom