check it scaffolding

Yeah, have you found a destination marra?

Yeah, have you found a destination marra?

destination so far is chorley emz got the job in wigan and were going to be living in chorley, chekc it are on a local timber plant to us be 1 of me brothers working for them the now and they have the possibilitie to co with them to the next job its feking yellow jelly thow ahahah, av contacts mitchells on here as thats about 20mins away from chorley so finger crossed

Yeah, think they do a bit of tube but mainly yellow jelly from what I have seen. I didn't know they were South of the border, always thought they were an Edinburgh firm but seems they are more East Kilbride, is this the same firm?

Scaffolding Hire Glasgow | Industrial Scaffolding Edinburgh & Glasgow, UK - Check-it Scaffold Services Ltd

Iggesund - The Workington Mill

there on there along with Scaffolding is about 40 miles south of the border there only in iggusunds not on the street or out and up until me bro stated had yan lad on

I would say they were a sound firm and if your bro is thinking about going with them he could do worse.

Chorley eh, sounds exciting.:rolleyes:

Nah, just kidding marra, I hope you get set soon.

I would say they were a sound firm and if your bro is thinking about going with them he could do worse.

Chorley eh, sounds exciting.:rolleyes:

Nah, just kidding marra, I hope you get set soon.

crnt w8 to get chorley fm on the radio here bit of peet kay lol, dont know if he will be going he only been there a week and job finishes end of jan. so lucky to get a start this time of year.hopefull mitchells scaffolding get back to us or it will be digging it out in a swallow in the smoke lol

nar av i fek the could nor wouldnt sack me tried more than once to get away lol
moving to chorley new year with our lasses job you get out that way much bf ?

nar av i fek the could nor wouldnt sack me tried more than once to get away lol
moving to chorley new year with our lasses job you get out that way much bf ?

Not very often marra,it's just on the outskirts of our zone though we've done a few there,but not recently,a firm who are now bust had a contract to refurbish a big chain of well known chemists and some of the branches were in chorley,you're just under an hours drive to my place marra and probally a hundred quid in fuel pal:cool:

not very often marra,it's just on the outskirts of our zone though we've done a few there,but not recently,a firm who are now bust had a contract to refurbish a big chain of well known chemists and some of the branches were in chorley,you're just under an hours drive to my place marra and probally a hundred quid in fuel pal:cool:

ill get a diesel and fill up in yard lol

you could have a guy that works 14 hours a day without a tea break
surely he must be worth a try
not too sure your own guys will be too happy when the terms and conditions of work change dramatically for the worse :eek:

Top Bottom