Cheap chinese fittings.

sadact

Reaction score
Anyone else have these bad doubles? The ones when you tighten them they pull the standard over (Out of plumb)?And them shiddy clips that get stuck on the tube and dont slide? Cheap rubbish. Heres one i was wrapping and wrapping and snap! And they go on about how the labourer doesnt have his site glasses on. F...O...

Attachments

• 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 66
Did his glasses break on impact when you hit him with the double?

He missed the lab pete..but the lab got him with the return shot....but got the fuucker got him back with the single....lol lol

oh yes gilray plant was knocking them out they but they buy cheap and sell at full price and they say you can have your name on them haha want to put your name on that ****

I take it theres no quality control by anyone. Lives depend on reliable fittings. Come on H&S do your job.

ITS CRAP LIKE THIS I WAS TRYING TO HIGHLIGHT
what happens when it goes tits up,WHO TAKES THE BLAME
THE ERECTOR,THE COMPANY,THE SUPPLIER OR THE SHIITTY MANUFACTURER WHO IF ITS CHINESE YOUVE NO CHANCE OF ANY COMEBACK:mad:

I keep getting told off for advertising however hopefully this wont, for those that dont know. I work on the sale desk at George Roberts NW Ltd.

there are a number of checks that we as a company put all fittings through before we accept into stock. Any fittings which do not come up to the required standard are sent back to the manufacture. We have similar procedures on all our product lines to ensure they are to the standard required, both new stock and hire/second hand for sale.

I wont go into detail of these checks on a public forum however dont hesitate to contact me in the office 0151 524 2434 or by e-mail sales@scaffoldingsales.co.uk

You probably already know this however always ensure you buy from reputable companies, ISO accreditation is always a good factor and as much as you may hate this NASC registered suppliers as we are all audited by them. the old adage of seems too good to be true also applies.

Top Bottom