chaseing debts

b-safe1

Reaction score
been out two day chaseing up out standing bills got some well to do bloke who has mess us about for a couple of months talk to you like you a bit of s--t told him how it will be if have not got payment with in 24,hrs, so with in 1 hr two police cars down the yard and 3 coppers, some poor old girl gets bugged take them a week to get there p--s me off told the old bill we will still be calling at his tomorrow to collet payment

Sell it b-safe, you have lost a day chasing it already. First sign of trouble sell it to those who make it their business to do it right and know what buttons to press. There is a lot of Females believe it or not in an office in Hamilton who have never let me down yet.

Sell it b-safe, you have lost a day chasing it already. First sign of trouble sell it to those who make it their business to do it right and know what buttons to press. There is a lot of Females believe it or not in an office in Hamilton who have never let me down yet.

i have got 1 of them mate its my miss there is not many who she lets get away with it lol

Snap, mines is the same and she is the real one who sells it very quickly, haha.

usual time of the year for the phone and invoices to be ignored,best of luck with the collection mate.

usual time of the year for the phone and invoices to be ignored,best of luck with the collection mate.

Dont these people realise that not paying the scaffolding company causes a serious cash flow problem especially at this time of year when there is holiday pay, double wages and everything else that goes with it, if they dont pay and the overdraft is at its limit the only people who suffer are the employees and by that i mean all the staff not only the scaffolders

Any good reputable collector of debts would do well to advertise on here,is there a nationwide company?who can we call?(and not feckin ghostbusters)hoho,the last debt collector i used,took the money to collect the debt,collected the debt,then fecked off with the lot,and then made himself bankrupt,it was'nt much i lost,but others lost loads,i only found out about it because the cant was in the daily mirror:mad:

Always been the worst thing about running a scaffolding company...
Have thought at times that I would be better off running a chippie... Money over the counter, thank you very much.....next...

Its about time all the scaffolding companies got together and started charging 50% up front, main contractors get this sort of payment when they do work for insurance compaies etc, why should`nt we get in on the act

Any good reputable collector of debts would do well to advertise on here,is there a nationwide company?who can we call?(and not feckin ghostbusters)hoho,the last debt collector i used,took the money to collect the debt,collected the debt,then fecked off with the lot,and then made himself bankrupt,it was'nt much i lost,but others lost loads,i only found out about it because the cant was in the daily mirror:mad:

BF, I thought that was a great idea but then you took the wind from my sails with your story. I still think it's a great idea in principle but as usual you just have to be careful.

Top Bottom