% Charged after 4 weeks?

big john

Reaction score
hello all
whats the average percentage charge per week after the first month?
is it 10%?
cheers for any help
john

All depends how good a price u get in first place

We are something the same but some repeat customers do maybe get the odd one free of hire but as Philios says if they are never to be seen again as much as you can. Any negotiating required and it's the hire we always play about with but very rarely the price.

we charge 10% on smaller job and 5% on the on the bigger job, or if it is a job which is going to be up for a long time we put this in the price for say a 6 month hire.

Heck b safe your jobs you put up are rubbish,you ain't got a qualified scaff,riding round in transits...

Why wait till now to come up with an accusation like that?

What you got against bsafe?? He sacked you or something.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

What you got against bsafe?? He sacked you or something.

Actually, I dont want to know,just think you should have decency to pm the man.

No never worked for him,just seen the jobs he's put up,white van & man,he buying the jobs ...

You have been a member since June 2010 and come out with that today, why?

Just fed up with the rubbish on here,people say get rid of the cowboys well hes one ,been scaffolding 20 years & he been doing it 20 mins trust me.

hello all
whats the average percentage charge per week after the first month?
is it 10%?
cheers for any help
john

Charge 50%-100% of the weekly materials hire depending on what you can get away with, but even on a small job never charge less than £20.00 pwa

ts are you man enough to actually name and shame and if so be man enough to give us all your name at the sametime.
I WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO IF NOT THEN WHY BOTHER GO ON DONT BE SCARED
AND IF NOT WHY BOTHER POSTING CAUSE I DONT SEE THE POINT OTHERWISE

I thought percentage charge went down to 5% and 4weeks contracts went up to 6-8weeks.

Top Bottom