changing your avatar

how do you do it as a cant work the fooker out

1. Click user CP in the top left hand corner
  2. And then edit avatar
  3. Then upload the picture that you would like to use.

Also you might want to edit your profile picture as well;

1. Click user CP in the top left hand corner
  2. And then edit profile picture
  3. Then upload the picture that you would like to use

but carlsberg dont do avatars , and the Toon are so sublime they gave our ground a sainthood and called it st james
newcastle_st_james_park1.jpg

hahaha and this is the badge the pride of the north wears

200px-Newcastle_United_Logosvg.png

If carlsberg did football teams , carlsberg would have more sense than to head north lol

I have never really looked at the Newcastle badge in that much detail before, but what are the seahorse things all about? And what is the red and blue flag?

I have never really looked at the Newcastle badge in that much detail before, but what are the seahorse things all about? And what is the red and blue flag?

Here is the history of the badge.
The current club crest was first used in the 1988–89 season. The crest includes elements from the coat of arms of the city of Newcastle upon Tyne; the two sea horses representing Tyneside's strong connections with the sea, the castle representing the city's Norman keep.[48] The city's coat of arms were first embroidered on the team's shirts in 1969 and worn as standard until 1976.[43] A scroll at the bottom featured the city's motto in Latin; fortiter defendit triumphans which translates into English as "triumphing by brave defence".[49] From 1976 until 1983, the club wore a specific badge which was developed to wear in place of the city's coat of arms. The design was of a circular shape, which featured the club's name in full, it contained a magpie standing in front of the River Tyne with the historic Norman castle of Newcastle in the background.[50] A more simplistic design followed in 1983, featuring the initials of the club's name, NUFC with the small magpie used in the previous crest within the horizontally laid C, this logo was relatively short lived and was discontinued after 1988.[50]

thats not very nice boyo ,, have you and your gang ever anything nice to say ,, the geordies i have met are some of trhe best scaffolders and fellas i ever met

thats not very nice boyo ,, have you and your gang ever anything nice to say ,, the geordies i have met are some of trhe best scaffolders and fellas i ever met

some of my best friends are geordies my wife is one and they are a great bunch of lads but that doesn't stop me hating the b@stards.:D
ps. a geordie scaff taught me everythin i know, not a lot i know, but respect! you have no idea,

Last edited:
Hold on 21's this is banter between the northeast lads. When I first came on the forum I thought the same as you. They luv each uver really.:love: Takes a while to get use to it.. Jakdans my favorite smb:D

Alrite Super..On reflection,your probly right,was trying to save 21's from a lashing...Oh well..lol..on we go...hi ho, hi ho its off wash I go.

there is no such thing as a favourite mackem :nuts:

Its like the war of the roses all over again...

The Mackem's are like the Lancashire and the Gordies are the Yorkshire...and Yorkshire won..:blink1:

Us geordies are very knowledgeable.

For instance, we all know the answer to these questions......

What's black and looks good around a mackems neck?
A rottweiler.

What is the only problem with the seats at the stadium of light?
They face the pitch

Joking aside, it is all friendly banter. Mackems know they are really wannabe geordies.

;)

Paddy Carr ran a post on the history and friction between geordies and makems.Cant remember the thread tho.made interesting reading. About coal mines closing down and floods of makems taking jobs.

it involves coal mining team footy matches and ship yard team footy matches and premiership footy matches, It doesnt matter what team footy matches there is, the mackems still cant seem to beat us.

Pride O North

Its like the war of the roses all over again...

The Mackem's are like the Lancashire and the Gordies are the Yorkshire...and Yorkshire won..:blink1:

i think manchester prove's you wrong?;)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Paddy Carr ran a post on the history and friction between geordies and makems.Cant remember the thread tho.made interesting reading. About coal mines closing down and floods of makems taking jobs.
sunderland is renound for good ship building
newcastle renound for fukcing it up

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

it involves coal mining team footy matches and ship yard team footy matches and premiership footy matches, It doesnt matter what team footy matches there is, the mackems still cant seem to beat us.

your probably right:p

i think manchester prove's you wrong?;)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

sunderland is renound for good ship building
newcastle renound for fukcing it up

Last Time I seen a ship full of water it was in the river wear, it had more leaks than a mackem defence :D

Top Bottom