Celticbhoy's 1000.

Well Done Celtic

A great achievement yet again!

Best Regards

SF Admin

fred are you right in the head:nuts: he's got over 3000,
if your starting a thread for thanks that will really make calas day:D

Celtibhoy is only the 5th person,out of 10,000+forum members to reach the majic 1000, its only right forum members recognise this milestone.:cool:

Noticed you and Jason Gibbs are pretty close:eek: Tho were miles away from aom and paddy, and did you see the number of thanks Phllio got in the beams and part 2's thread. Fook me,a massive 22,is this a record sf.

Anyway cala is a mean spirited git and thanks are free. Just press a little button,and Walla.haha.

10000 members and only 12 replys you mean spirited tight gits.

Ohhhhhh! We're talking thanks? Well in that case, massive congrats!! I did wonder on the posts front (and admit to being lazy & not looking - glad that Jakdan found the time to check ;))

This will be the first and only time you will hear these words from Aom, Congratulations Celtic.....:eek:

Well done CB, not seen you on as much lately, I suppose we are all busy but all kidding aside congratulations on the magic 1000 and well done Frederik for noticing.

This will be the first and only time you will hear these words from Aom, Congratulations Celtic.....:eek:

Well done CB, not seen you on as much lately, I suppose we are all busy but all kidding aside congratulations on the magic 1000 and well done Frederik for noticing.

thanks mate lets hope you dont need to be saying those immortal words again in april.......just joking lad all the best to you one and all.

Top Bottom