CCNSG excempt .......?????

GAZZA68

Reaction score
some were i read (cant remember were) that cards you may already hold make you excempt from the ccnsg ..... can any one enlight me to which ones .......

i think you might have it back to front Gazza , if you have an up to date safety passport you dont need a touch screen when applying for or renewing a CISRS card , I could be wrong .

i think the cscs touch screen is a total different test than the ccnsg,i already had my ccnsg before i done my cscs touch screen,i do agree that it is a more thorough course so you shouldnt have to do the touch screen.but from my exp i had to,

i think you might have it back to front Gazza , if you have an up to date safety passport you dont need a touch screen when applying for or renewing a CISRS card , I could be wrong .

i think the cscs touch screen is a total different test than the ccnsg,i already had my ccnsg before i done my cscs touch screen,i do agree that it is a more thorough course so you shouldnt have to do the touch screen.but from my exp i had to,

As Podger says an up to date safety passport to renew CISRS card you dont need to do CSCS touchscreen, also if you have Iosh, you dont need touchscreen test.

Yeah i was told that too animal, when enquiring about doing my touch screen

well i have my part 2 H+S touch screen bosiet card ... just thought another bloody £200 , plus was told if you do your EMSS card that u mite not get on power stations or some wont let ya .......... O doin my mist monday hope its worth it in the end....... So you need ya ccnsg to get on power stations ....???

you lads are correct about the cisrs card but it will not have H & S stamped on it and some contractors (builders in the main) wont allow on their sites without it.
you have been warned.;)
PS not sure which contractors but there have been rumours.

all rite jakdan yeah got H+S stamped on my card ... just wonderin about the on-line saftey passport EMSS and the 2 day course CCNGS .... U can get EMSS in 5hrs on-line but need to no if its ok for power stations and the like

EMSS and the 2 day course CCNGS

CCNGS IS THE BEST 1 TO HAVE

THIS EMSS IS NEW AND ITS CHEAP AND THERES NO SITTING IN CLASS ROOM FOR 2 DAYS

BUT DEPENDS ON WHO ACCEPTS IT OR NOT

AND IS IT AS GOOD AS CCNGS CARD

Top Bottom