ccnsg and cscs

dico

Reaction score
well just done 2 days in a classroom on the ccnsg ecitb passport to safety course!! one word boring not blameing the trainners there just doing there job. not sure the price but glad i wernt paying for it its no different to the cscs but longer whats the bloody difference, why would you need to do a ccnsg course when its the same as a cscs course money comes to mind:laugh: why cant these to courses split the profits and become one i was told you need to do the ecitb ccncg course so your trainned err!!!! what was wrong with the ecitb scaffolders ticket!!!! they should call these courses abba!!!! money money money!!!! and the winners take it all:laugh: its no good saying there for station work coz there the same and if thats the case. the cisrs shouldnt be valid for a station coz 70% of the work is not covered on the cisrs course

what exactly is the ccnsg passport for ? , i know that if youve the bosiet or f.o.e.t then youre exempt from the cscs course , would this also apply with ccnsg?

ante got a clue jb78 but was told if you ante got the ccncg you ante trainned and you wont get on sight same as the cscs think these shareholders just make there own rules up!!!!

Yes if your safety passport is in date you don't need to do the touchscreen cscs to renew your scaffold card

Yes if your safety passport is in date you don't need to do the touchscreen cscs to renew your scaffold card

yeap that is right scaff369 but!!!! dosent exsplain the two different tickets to get on these sights they wana make there minds up either cscs or ccnsg even the sights dont no what tickets what!!!

you cant get on some refineries or power stations without the safety passport as it is better known.it costs about £160 for the 2 days.
the cscs goes hand in hand with cisrs and without a card stating it you will not get on most building sites nowadays.
what the 2 have in common is that they are both a load of shiit they dont make you any safer except you wont fall over drunk that wek after having to pay for the crap ;)

I've had to get an s.p.a passport to work in food factories that's another rip off

id thought ccnsg was for power stations , all scaffolders must have some sort of h and s qualification , usually the cscs is the reccomended. if you have completed the ccnsg ,smsts,bosiet,nebosh then you can tell them to shove the cscs up their arse , just watched a video where some dude from nasc says the part 1 is an in depth training course , hee haw

safety passport ???

hello lads im doing mine on monday and tuesday of next week , is it really that bad ??? is it that similar 2 cscs health and safety ?? been told all sorts of tosh about it cant complain tho coz i aint paying 4 it ! how long does it take lads for the card 2 come through ??

from reading about it on the net it appears to be another random h and s card only for power stations

I have the Nebosh in Construction and still had to get a ccnsg???....for Power stn work

someone's having a laugh. I didnt start job, run by bunch of wallies, The safety men on

that site; these nobheads wearing the fancy Coats, had no Tickets at all? I doubt if

they could read or write. I know they can't scaffold. tsh! tsh! thats my moan over.

hello lads im doing mine on monday and tuesday of next week , is it really that bad ??? is it that similar 2 cscs health and safety ?? been told all sorts of tosh about it cant complain tho coz i aint paying 4 it ! how long does it take lads for the card 2 come through ??

You get the card on second day after the course has finished;)

your get a tempory card at the end of the second day make sure you take 2 photos that will last you 6 weeks!!! then your get the super get you a start anywhere card through post 6 weeks later its no different to the cscs davey boy but they make it last 2 days to make sure you get the moneys worth throw a few smoke brakes in a sandwich theres 3 hours!!! and 5 hours each day for the course if your normal and not mental your pass!!! but ifyour mental your pass anyway we did hahaha!! even if you cant scaffold your get on sight coz youve been trainned for 2 days as for your cscs card keep that. some sights dont no or reconise a ccncg but no a cscs card the napo videos are good makes you think your at nursery school haha!!! keep laughing it fooks them!!

load a sh1t aint they dico lol iv still never done the course 20mins in a car park and pazaz hey presto the sh1t card is mine.

load a sh1t aint they dico lol iv still never done the course 20mins in a car park and pazaz hey presto the sh1t card is mine.

you okay celticboy ante it a insult on the scaffolder!!! do they think were fooking stupid :laugh: get me the car park address mate got a few more i want lol!!! lets be honnest the scaffolding games becomeing a joke unless your a shareholder glad were near to hanging the tools up mate 6 numbers celticbhoy then fook the scaffolding lol!!!

i wish mate yea they are raking it in from us when wil these mind numbing courses stop dico there seems no end to them.......the car park always wins for me am afraid lol.

well i passed it today lads ! u were right it was a load of old bollo- ! thanx 4 the feed back .

There is a new card out now!

The National Safety Passport.

This is designed to be a standard across all Industries with job specific bolt ons which will ask you questions relating to your Industry.

I think its about £85 quid!

All done on a dongle through a computer, you have to go through sections which explain the legislation & then answer questions. You can re-take the questions to pass each element. This way you know what you got wrong & learn from it. Can be done at home or work, no down time!!! (But surprise surprise CISRS at the present will not accept this, yet it has full HSE backing).

CSCS is too easy & you are not told what you got wrong (no learning), also not enough questions on your own industry. Lost working hours.

Not sure about ccsng but told it is about the same but a lot more money & lost working hours.

www.emssonline.org

Ragscaff

Top Bottom