car or tube

dico

Reaction score
fooking hell thought i would drive today to st johns wood london left dungerness at 5am drove to lewisham and went through city this way as i no roughly were iam going well missed turning and ended up at new cross turned round and went back towards lewisham and started again as i no roughly were iam passed the oval which i no and went towards mi5 what ever you call
it and went round ring road vauxall bridge through to west end round hyde park round marbel arch fooking traffic all over the place wakey racers finnaly got to job at 3 hours at 7.55 how do people do it left site at 3.30 went up the 40 on way home down motorway felt like i was driveing for hours yes i was got in at dungerness tonight at 630 got lift off mate tomorow as hes up there so it wont be as bad just as fooking long though lol glad the job finnishes friday iam i the only idiot that drives and dont get a tube lol!!!

train or tube dico you should know better lol,what time you leaving in the morn???half 3.

5am takes 45 minutes to get off the marsh to ashford lol move down from medway to get work down this end now iam down here its all down the other end lmfao!!!

That's another great reason I'm thankful to be a country boy. Rush hour lasts about 20 seconds and it only happens when I leave the house late at the same time as my Mrs.:cool: Total fekin gridlock on my drive.:laugh:

ugh! driving in London... not done that for ages. I remember when Hyde Park Corner roundabout had no traffic lights!

I guess I could say "SatNag" to you, Dico, but I'm sure there's a reason you chose not to use one?!

as a quick p.s. Boris Johnson has suggested that commuters don't use the tube during the Olympics! :p

Top Bottom