cape

johnymush

Reaction score
cape are advertiseing for lads on " ssi , wilton ,and north tees but i think they are advertiseing positions that have all ready been filled.pritty unfare if you ask me the time you spend filling in there applications could be time spent looking for genuine jobs!! sort your self out cape there,s lads that need work not just false hope.

Always stuggled to get anywhere with this lot.
I give up this year

the thing cape you have to apply for every job via ther website.

its to surpose to be to cut out the mates of mates out

yes but your applying on line for jobs witch have all readfy been filled and there online applicateion form is a joke you need to fill it out for every job you apply for.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

teesside scaffolder i think you do a great job on here i think io say this for all scaffs thanks m8 good work with the jobs posts

yes but your applying on line for jobs witch have all readfy been filled and there online applicateion form is a joke you need to fill it out for every job you apply for.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

teesside scaffolder i think you do a great job on here i think io say this for all scaffs thanks m8 good work with the jobs posts

yep i fukcing hate nappie bashers but teeside does the job;)

Only cause he aint got a real one himself.:blink1:

Top Bottom