Cape Recruitment update on the offshore roles

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Cape Recruitment

Just a little update on the offshore roles that were posted about a month ago.

The work has been delayed and we are still awaiting confirmation of a start from the client.

As soon as we have official notification of a start date you will be contacted

the work is delayed ricky and TS as posted his thread just to let people know and update all who are interested

Does anyone have the e mail address for Cape hr
I have just updated my cv with some help from my mate who is fluent in Latin.does anyone have mr have spanners details as I would like to forward it to him as we'll.im sure he will be impressed ;)

Does anyone have the e mail address for Cape hr
I have just updated my cv with some help from my mate who is fluent in Latin.does anyone have mr have spanners details as I would like to forward it to him as we'll.im sure he will be impressed ;)

After HSWTs cv thread I have also been studying Latino
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxkMvup07go[/ame]

Havespanner "IF CAESER WERE ALIVE YOUD BE TIED TO AN OAR"
I may be reading too much into this BUT i think you may well be subliminally offering me a job on an FPSO or a Barge? or even OFFSHORE AUSTRALIAN REFINERY;)
or are you reffering to the statement by some mad NUN about people who lead others away from GOD.If so i9 strongly refute this as i more than any other member has i beleive lead people towards the light.
Wee Kamran has took heed of some of my posts and Questioned his so called religion of peace and is studying the Gospel hence no posts lately on the forum.
IN GOD ALL OUR TRUST

My hopes dashed again I'm sick of this forum and the false hopes it gives out
I'm still waiting on word back from the Dubai and Thailand jobs
Don't even go there with the Algeria number

Top Bottom