cant take anymore

cozzy

Reaction score
where do i start had 4 possable jobs offers ringing round all 4 companys said they were taking on
1 company had them driving to see them at 5.0clock yesterday had a top chat with him told me everything looked good told me basicly that they would ring me in the morning and they couldnt see any probs with me getting the job.
surprise surprise they didnt ring me i rung them at half 4 tonight and he said he forgot to ring me and had give the job to someone else
the other 3 companys kept telling me to ring them in a couple of hours and when i did they said they wasnt taking on
i rung one job that had just gone on the job centre plus and when i rung they said they were taking names i said why they said so they can build a data base for future and pick and chose who they wanted.
i dont know how much i can take off this i just want a decent start regular money and a future is that to much to ask.

where do i start had 4 possable jobs offers ringing round all 4 companys said they were taking on
1 company had them driving to see them at 5.0clock yesterday had a top chat with him told me everything looked good told me basicly that they would ring me in the morning and they couldnt see any probs with me getting the job.
surprise surprise they didnt ring me i rung them at half 4 tonight and he said he forgot to ring me and had give the job to someone else
the other 3 companys kept telling me to ring them in a couple of hours and when i did they said they wasnt taking on
i rung one job that had just gone on the job centre plus and when i rung they said they were taking names i said why they said so they can build a data base for future and pick and chose who they wanted.
i dont know how much i can take off this i just want a decent start regular money and a future is that to much to ask.

hope you get sorted cozzy i tend to thing works like buses fook all then loads come at once seems to be today if you ave all the tickets you get all the market,cscs ccnsg. ipaf . aspestos facefit pts confined space scaffold inspector.pasma besc ect ect if we had one ticket that lasted say 10 years it would be worth haveing them all but they only last a short time.to warrent the full package. tickets are only any good if you havent got one when they ask for a percific ticket for a job but hope you get sorted cozzy.

Hang on in there Cozzy

You are doing everything possible to get a start,It's the *****rs you are dealing with that have no idea of recruitment or man management.

If this is how they are treating you now,I think you are well out of it,They will be sh*t employers

As they say "This too shall pass"

Head up Cozzy and back at it Monday, Best Wishes in your search

Is this the cozzy i think i know (son of the legend GUS)
yes it is whos this pal any work going ?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

look on the job's page mate there wanting a scaff in macclesfield!!!

2 days work pal wanted a 3rd lift on a 3 block lifting on your own using the advanced guardrail then strip a house when i asked how it was possable to handrail the lift on a step on my own working safely it was bascally end of the conversation with the attitude we will get someone who will

agreed rigger the present conditions wont last forever keep the head up cozzy hope you get fixed up.

Top Bottom