Can anyone help?

Supa scaff

Reaction score
I want to know the best route to take to become a health and safety inspector/officer I am a part 2 Scaff just need the info as which road to take as haven't a clue I know there is a nebosh card involved but don't know what else would have to be done

Forget ant common sense that you ever had seems to be a good start.

pm poacher turned gamekeeper his working in that field now dont think he was a scaff ;) might of slept with 1 or two thow :laugh:

Sit a NEBOSH construction cert level 3 to get your title, but inspecting scaffolds with only a basic ticket you have to sit a basic inspection course first then have to wait two years to get an advance inspection ticket to be able to inspect all type scaffolds, lengthy process.

Sit a NEBOSH construction cert level 3 to get your title, but inspecting scaffolds with only a basic ticket you have to sit a basic inspection course first then have to wait two years to get an advance inspection ticket to be able to inspect all type scaffolds, lengthy process.

is that ture with the inspection course, I have been told that i can sit the advance inspection course without the basic as i have been inspecting basic scaffolds for ages (before this course was available)

Top Bottom