Can agencies stoop any lower?

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
Just been browsing the forum,turns out that not only do most agencies rip you off on your wages,they are now threatening to sue if you report them,fortunatly I have only ever worked for an agency once for 1 day(yes,i was ripped off,payed me £52 for the shift)I really hope we can rally together and shun these parasites and send them back into the sewer where they belong.

i think the problem is they've mushroomed across the industry over the past couple of years and it's not just our trade.my dads a welder and has worked on industrial jobs for the past 30 years and most of his jobs are through an agency nowadays.

Just been browsing the forum,turns out that not only do most agencies rip you off on your wages,they are now threatening to sue if you report them,fortunatly I have only ever worked for an agency once for 1 day(yes,i was ripped off,payed me £52 for the shift)I really hope we can rally together and shun these parasites and send them back into the sewer where they belong.
You shouldnt tar all agencies with the same brush

i couldn't agree more these to55ers are a fekin plague just stay away step one get a utr no. step 2 put your add in a local paper step 3 you can beat their rate you have little overheads step four get yourself an accountant step 5 you may need insurance easily done then you are a fully fledged subcontractor 5 small steps to stop these fecken to55ers in their tracks just remember a women that will fek for nothing will never have her legs shut all the best scc

Agencies have been about for years. They used to advertise in rags like the Daily Star years ago. They are a necessary evil I am afraid. The good ones are like hen's teeth.

what about the ones that have chicken teeth:laugh:

Boycott all of them:mad:

Top Bottom