Cafe

clarkey

Reaction score
does anyone use the cafe anymore, we do every morning.
we load up unless done night before and then we all race off to the cafe. just wondering if any other firms still do as times change

There aren't any cafes round here only expensive tea rooms. There are plenty of roadside burger vans though which we visit. A good one at the top of fish hill Broadway run by a fit polish bird. She serves a great breakfast roll too.

leave Yard at 6am ish , then cafe , full monty and then work like **** all day till around 3

you cant beat it :)

Used to and I loved it but after some stern health warnings it's all apples and oranges now.:(

Still manage 20 Regal a day though so it's not all bad.:cool:

Still On The Snouts Then Buddy? Expensive Habit Now Matey, Thank God I Stopped.

Yeah still on them, maybe manage to kick it some time but having to watch this football just now makes it doubly tough. Are you watching this guff?

No Mate, Last Sunday Was My Champions League Final, Was On Cloud Nine Till About Thursday,

I still am, loved every minute of it. This game is now brilliant after whittaker just burst the net to equalise. :cool:

Iv Never Seen That Laddie Score A Poor Goal, Im Listening To Murdo Mcother Team On Radio Scotland, Heres Hoping Another Three Points.

Dont Say That Buddy Iv Got To Have Something To Cheer Myself Up, Im Sitting Here In A Ruddy Stookie Broke My Ankle On Thursday,Carrying Three Eight Foot Boards Stumbled Down A Hole And Heard A Loud Crack Rapidly Felt Mega Pee Your Pants Pain And My Ankle Was Broken. Had To Drive Back To Dundee From Crieff, Everytime I Changed Gear Thought I Was Gonna Pass Out.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Yeeeeesssss Two One , Well Done Big Lee No Party For The Other Team Tomorrow, Im Happier Now Think Ill Pop Down The Hawkhill Tavern And Rub There Green Noses In It. Theyll Still Win The League But Not This Week.

Gerscaff sorry to hear of your injury :(

Did mine in years ago when they took the caste off and told me to walk the pain was unbearable I thought is was still broke

wish you a full and speedy recovery :D

Thanks Very Much Rigger, Thats The Second Time Iv Broken My Left Ankle First Time Was A Parachute Injury. Its Always Been That Bit Weaker So Ill Just Have To Be A Lot More Carefull From Now On In.

Now I know why your were only high as a kite till Thursday.:eek:

Great result today Gerscaff, when I said no danger I meant there was no danger of not getting the 3 points. Sorry to hear of your injury, sounds nasty.

A Minutes Lack Of Concentration Mate, But These Things Happen In Our World, Ill Have A Problem In Six Weeks When The Caste Comes Off , The Biggest Problem Just Now Is Boredom, They Had To Cut My Boot Off, Just Bought That Pair Of De Walts Too,

Yeah, easy done but painful none the less. We have one of the young team off with broken knuckles he got playing shinty. A young joiner fell off a roof local to us on Friday and had to be choppered out to the city as he was knocked out, he was seemingly let out later the same day which didn't sound right to me but things may have changed. I had hoped these things were reserved for them but obviously not. The drive home must have been a nightmare, keep well.

Thanks For That Alister, The Drive Home Was A Screamer, Young Raymond Was Grey, And I Was The One With The Injury, The Doc At Ninewells Hospital Was Seething That I Drove From Crieff,

I eat what ever i can, when i get the chance, as many times a day as i can... have trouble fitting through a Ladder Access sometimes, due to being bigged boned and all, but its good if you get tired Hemping Tubes, as im able to rest the 21ft's on my belly to give my arms a rest...

Cant afford Cafe.s anymore.......robbing thieving government coalition, cant even afford a Greggs hot one now..........Tory Cents. Osbourne knobhead:mad:

Top Bottom