CAD System or something similar?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Afternoon fellas.

Ive been doing various sketches of the jobs that my boys are on to make it as easy as possible to explain the process to the other Supervisors (non-Scaffolding based) that i work with, and was wondering is:

Is there a CAD system or one very similar that i could get a copy of, from someone to help me draw basic sketches of my Scaffolds, please? :wondering:

Anything that you have laying about would be handy to have.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Please send to my work email: Jason.Gibbs@Shell.com

There's an add on for autocad that let's you design and count material at scaffoldingsoftware.com. Also a program called Poncad which looks good and can be rented if you don't want to buy a license..

Or you could try doing your own in macro flash like I did,remember that Jason..lol

Still waiting on the smoke shed video..

Thats mate.

Ive been promoted from the Smoke Shed Attendant, to the Toilet Watcher. :D

Afternoon fellas.

Ive been doing various sketches of the jobs that my boys are on to make it as easy as possible to explain the process to the other Supervisors (non-Scaffolding based) that i work with, and was wondering is:

Is there a CAD system or one very similar that i could get a copy of, from someone to help me draw basic sketches of my Scaffolds, please? :wondering:

Anything that you have laying about would be handy to have.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Please send to my work email: Jason.Gibbs@Shell.com

You'd be looking at model IT from CADS smart scaffolder.

It's pretty easy to use and gives a TG20 check and calcs, if it's compliant.

You can get a disk and load the software, but you need a CADS dongle to operate.

Prices probably vary depending on how many units you buy, but I think we pay about £1000 per dongle.

Top Bottom