c.v.s

downash

Reaction score
lads,
im going to try something,if its ok with scaffolders forum.
on my c.v.,say include it with personal details that you are a member of
scaffoldersfrum.com.
maybe that would attract more interest from employers direct to the site.
rather than these moody agencies etc.
could add kudos personally & generally.
could be talking ******** as well.:idea:

never know until you try it m8.
Any way of getting the employers on to the site is good

Possibly a double edged sword. It may attract the companies onto the site but it could also get some folks into deep Shiite about some of the stuff they put on about such companies, also it gives these employers the chance to look at a potential candidates comments. If they don't like something they see they're more than likly not going to offer that position. :blink:

It may not be a bad idea, after all the reason we all have chosen Psudonyms is to protect our identities from the prying schitzoid minds of some so called 'employers' (and general nutters) out there. Only a small number can make the connection from our forum name with our real personna.

This forum has spy's on it from the company i work *** FACT** There running back to the manager telling tale I.E "andy is posting photo's taken on site" I know who it is and to be honest never thought they were like that!! but thats life. not to worry i am away very soon hopefully.

Good luck Andy - 'don't let the b*s*a*ds grind you down'.

This forum has spy's on it from the company i work *** FACT** There running back to the manager telling tale I.E "andy is posting photo's taken on site" I know who it is and to be honest never thought they were like that!! but thats life. not to worry i am away very soon hopefully.

Hope the snivelling ba5tard reads this and realises you know who the grass is, spineless **** will most likely sh1t himself

serpents are at every firm beware of smiling vipers

your using your username,not your actual name.
its only revealed when you/they want to make contact.
you will always have lightweights & sneaky ********,proper employers know that.

Not me
User Name AndyF8686
Real Name Andy Fulcher

There you go !!! but remenber if you have something to say say it and stand by it rite or wrong !!!!!!

My real name aint Jason-Gibbs.
Theres no '-' in the middle.

Just plain old Jason Gibbs. :)

Yeah my name aint Aom it's really Prunella Fudge, unless you want a job erecting then it's really is Aom.:noworry:

My real name is

Nadnerb Namder

or an anagram of it

some people on here will work it out straight away

My name is Michael Cane. (not a lot of people know that).:p
But my friends call me Karl Johnson.

Top Bottom