Business

big witts

Reaction score
Been trading 12 years and always shown a profit ...usually cash flow problems if i was to sell it with 50 plus regulars customers wat would be the going rate ? always busy 12 months of the year ....offers ..im based in blackpool

u must no brands wots ur turnover

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

pm me

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

pm me

A rule of thumb is 3 x your turnover + profit. + are you selling the property your trading from, do you own the gear, have you cleared the deck IE. have you agreed a redunancy package with your workforce. Clients on the books is an attraction to a prospective buyer and may add to the value of your company but at the same time it's a gamble for them and they will weigh up their payment record regarding their ability to pay on time. All of the above is taken into consideration by a prospective buyer, talk to your accountant and see can he put a value on the company and take it from there. Hope you have a good outcome.

Top Bottom