Business

big witts

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any one near Blackpool /Fylde area intrested in taking over a regular scaffolding company with work all year round either as a investment or takeover.Turnover 66k plus cash jobs.Willing to work for new invester/or handover period if required.Ability to attract potential big contracts through contacts known in the building trade.A FANTASTIC opportunity for the right motivated person .Contact Mark 07971 636771

66K is small, might be better just selling the gear.

Good suggestion ring me 07715658910

I'm full of them Scaffy as it's not the first time it's crossed my mind.

I think he is looking to sell or he may accept a cash injection from an investor to help him expand.

Even if he does manage to sell, he would need to hang around for a bit to show the newbie the ropes.

Not sure there would be many takers as you could just go head to head for nothing, still think selling the gear and any other assets would be the way to go.

Correct ,I have over the years spent thousands of my own money which now i dont have the work is always there i have on many occasions passed work on to other companies has there is only 2 of us and feel i dont have the capacity to take the job on but im always getting enquires to do big work.We have a good reputation around here for quality work and the reason for holding back is that i no longer have the money to invest in the company.So rather than wrap up i was hoping someone who has the drive to take the company forward,either as a investor/or complete control of the compay has a sell out.

Fair enough Big Witts, I suspected as much and understand where you are. Good luck I hope you find a solution.

How much of a cash injection is needed big Witts , you should never give work to your competition , maybe sub it out to them for a small percentage

I have passed work on Phil when we just couldn't handle it but I get the sentiment.

Are you thinking of opening a Northern branch?

Top Bottom