Building collapsed in Chelsea London

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
The front of a building has collapsed on a MR job in Chelsea and the scaffold is still standing ( nothing to do with the scaffolders ) anyone know anything about it ?

errrr wonder who the builders are ? mr are still there working

its a lot of scaff around the job, but if you know what happened its like most things people knock down the wrong things and **** happens but blame the scaffs

No it happened Sunday mate the whole facade has fallen in the ways on part of the building

I witnessed the whole event from the building site side as my flat backs on to the construction site. Event took place at 3.40 and called services in at 3.42. It looked to me as if some acrow props collapsed on the top floor under the roof and then the roof collapsed and the building imploded. The brick and mortar is very crumply in the whole block and the building to the East has structural cracks and window lintels at maybe 10%. If anything, in my humble option, the scaffolding stopped the whole block from collapsing. Thank God it was a Sunday otherwise I'm certain some the poor grunts would have died. Charles

It was all down to the builders and not the scaffolding, they knock wall down and took floors out,

Top Bottom