Bright lights, BIG City

clarkey

Reaction score
Evening all,
New to the forum joined last week, i assume most of the scaffs on here work in the bright lights of the city!! as i do not, where im from we have only just got running water & and this thing called electric!!!

All joking to one side i see that alot of you use battery guns, not many or even any using guns up are way yet( as us country folk do catch up in the end ).

Surley you cant use the gun in all situtions so the trusty spanner must still stay by your side:love:.

Hello mate.
Welcome. :)

I dont use an Impact Drill, nor do i plan on starting to... - I love my spanner too much, lol.
But, common sense would dictate that the many 'robo-scaffs' that frequent these forums would carry a spanner, just incase.

If not a spanner, id have thought definitely a ratchet or adjustable for tighter squeezes.

Drills for Scaffolding eh?
Whats next... Levels with magnets in them!? :laugh:

Hello mate.

I dont use an Impact Drill, nor do i plan on starting to... - I love my spanner too much, lol.
But, common sense would dictate that the many 'robo-scaffs' that frequent these forums would carry a spanner, just incase.

If not a spanner, id have thought definitely a ratchet or adjustable for tighter squeezes.

Hahahaha, f00kin hell mate, my sentiments exactly. If you ask a few on here there's a thread where i totally ripped the boys for using an impact wrench.. Have a look, think Viking still uses one, i have changed my opinion slightly but I still think they are for benders and nancy boys.

Hello mate.

Glad to here that, not for me as well my spanner has worked fine for the last 20 years with out charging it once ;)

Morning Clarkey,where abouts in Glos are you?,I'm just over the border in W.Oxon near Burford.

Morning Clarkey,where abouts in Glos are you?,I'm just over the border in W.Oxon near Burford.

hi tokwitney, based on junction 9 m5 in tewkesbury, have not been out your way for a while, last time was working on cotswold wildlife park. Are you busy the other side of the border?

Clarkey, didn't I read you have family in scaffolding too and you're nearby... don't suppose you know Pete Clarke then?

Top Bottom