bradwell power station

lread86

Reaction score
ive herd that dsl are starting to man up 4 the decomisioning project, does anyone no any more about it, or already on there???

If its the Bradwell Nuclear Powerstation, then i know that Millcroft have some boys in there already, about half-a-dozen went in there to work for them in April of this year.

Im not sure about DSL though mate...
Have you tried DSL direct and asked someone there?

cheers jason, worked 4 millcroft before wont do that again.
i will try and get the direct number for dsl this week, i no there is few years work there, be good to get on early a

whos this millcroft anyone got any numbers

they aint a bad firm. i had a couple of disagreements on there and would struggle to get back on. there a street firm from london that are trying to get in powerstations and such jobs. NO LODGE OR TRAVEL PAID!!!!!?????

The problem with Millcroft is that Billy Jones, the bosses son is a total prick.

I did my Advanced with him a few years ago and he was good as gold.
Then a few years later, a few more quid in the bank and a much bigger ego and he become a c.unt.
Shame really...

One thing i will say for them, was my money was never wrong and there is plenty of work available working for them... IF (and a big IF at that), your face fits.

Heres the link to DSL's website anyway and their number:
Deborah Services (DSL) - 01924 378222.

think you hit the nail on the head there, couldnt have worded it better myself.
got a start on dsl at coryton refinery next monday, cheers 4 the link anyway mate

Top Bottom