Bouffont Kid

Blueberry

Reaction score
Bouffont,

Where are you today ?

I know its Betty day but we all miss your input into the Forum.

Or are you still finishing you 20sq from Monday off ?:

Morning Spanner,

He said his favourite day was Wed and "Betty day" Whatever betty is ? Betty must keep him quiet for once........

Maybe he took the train home with the Cardiff lads.

Swifty,

The Cardiff lads went home happy after spanking us lions, dont worry about us you sothern poofters need to get as many points on the board before the winter weather sets in cause they will be very few and far between after that.

We will be waiting for you at the station on Saturday !!!!

And we will see you again on the 26th December, we will see what that Goldstone ground looks like after weve finished with it.............

It's OK we know our way to the "New Den" If I go I'll probably arrive by helicopter anyway (you probably won't notice it because they fly over you all the time)

P.S. You may have a job finding the Goldstone.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Just because you don't care doesn't mean no-one likes you.

swifty
Blueberrys quite i hear you and the southern poofters put the willies up them on Saturday

Spanner,

Lovely to hear from you.
Bouffont as enough to say for all of us, always has and always will have.

Blueberry cant talk at mo still got a mouthful from the Brighton boys
PS
Saturday left a bad taste in his mouth

Spanner,

No he didnt but i have an idea it is his betting day, though Betty is a name from his erra !!

Spanner,

Nice one he will never live that day down it was so funny, we were at this shut down and Bouffont is a jack the lad Scaffolder, strongest, quickest and best scaffolder in South london back in the day.
We all turned up the first day and he said right lads you lot will be labouring and him and his mate will be in the boiler scaffolding we all said ok as long as we are getting our doe.
One of the lads went to get the drawing to see what we had to do the Bouffont took it away and said you dont need to see that youngen just get the gear unloaded.
Him and the other geezer started erecting and we got to about 2pm when the supervisor arrived on site to say "what the F--k is this ?" The Bouffont whats a matter ? Supervisor said cant you read a drawing youve based out the wrong way round the Bouffont then blamed the Drawing bloke for the next two days whilst we all took the piss out of him.
Still The Bouffont will always be the king of London Scaffolding !!!!

Great story Blueberry. We were doing the formwork on a large shopping centre years ago. The centre was on both sides of a main road to be spanned by a footbridge.
The supervisor came out and said the columns ran east to west to which I said no its north to south. He then produced the drawing and said there cant you read the drawing. I just replied yes but the drawing you have is for the site on the other side of the road!! He slunk away and was never seen again.Last heard he was high up in Capes!!!

Top Bottom