Boot Time Ah Nal

superscaff75

Reaction score
Boot Time Ah Nal, Nice to see Someone finally got round to sorting the forum out like.
While the big fella was crying into his pint over his beloved blades disastrous trip to ipswitch, allowing the forum to go to wreck an ruin, Joey and his pals were playing an absolute blinder against wenger,s goonies at home in St James Park, The greatest come back in premiership history AND NO FCUKIN FORUM TO SHOUT MY MOUTH OFF ABOUT IT.

There was pushing, shoving, bit frisk here , bit frisk there, red card, mixed in with a bit of superb football at times,the kinda game heart attacks are made of, and yet, NO FCUKIN FORUM.

Arsenal were one up in 33 seconds scoring 4 goals in 26 minutes of football Arsenal looked fcukin good, but the toon were spaced out or summit they were defo only there in body defo not in mind for the first half They were fcukin Awful.

But a quick half time team talk from the manager Alan Partridge, and a Brilliant all or nothing joey barton tackle resulting in barton munching grass and diaby seeing red , got the gallowgate rocking arsenal lost a man the toon got their 12th man and Boom Boom Chakka Chakka Boom Boom The Toon Hit 5 goals in 19 Super mins, if the linesman hadnt been dodgier than a pikie in a scaffold yard, the boy wiltshire would have had even more to tweet about, But Guess What, Yes Thats Correct, NO FCUKIN FORUM TO SHOUT MY MOUTH OFF ABOUT IT.:laugh:

AND THE MACKAMS GOT BEAT ASWELL, :laugh:

Andy Who :laugh:

To the tune of "Thats Amore" ........... When your facing a rout,and your 30 yards out, Cheick Tiote! ...... From the Ivory Coast, squeezed just inside the post, Cheick Tiote!.... He left Cesc Fabregas lying flat on his ass, Cheick Tiote! ... When we made it 4-3 he said leave it to me CHEICK TIOTE ;-)

Any Dog loving arsenal fans on here please ring 0800 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 for advice on how to keep hold of the lead .

Happy Dayz

4-0 and they f.uked it up.:toung:

You should have hammered them, no way was that off side. For me Ranger was man of the match.

I thought he did well enough though. The usual shenanigans but all to do again.

reading the morning papers on sat , it was depressing reading on how we only had ranger, lovenkranks, best and an unproven attack that had only scored 5 goals between them this season since carroll had gone and show pony had a brok jaw, then by halftime you thinking **** the bed, what the fecks occuring with the toon , football harry carry at its best. then boom they hitting goals and shots from all over the park, i know the arsenal were down to 10 men but we coulda had 6 or 7 in 30 mins so begs the question why cant they play even 50 % as good any other time instead of being a roller coaster ride .

Ranger did very well but i thought the whole team came out an played well in second half with 4 or 5 being outstanding

aye he gave a decent performance shame the players dont try give them more help and act adultish though,same again for me though great tussel.

I was at my club as the scores were rolling in,the place was full of gooners crying into their beers.:D Fookin luved it

What a match report! I hope you feel better after getting that one out of your system!

No mention of liverpool beating a team with Torres, Drogba and Anelka up top then? Without there 2 new strikers might i ad! :D

Top Bottom