boot lickers

scaff29

Reaction score
has scaffolding changed over the years wot has happened to if u can do the job u can graft and never watch a man toiling to do sumit good team players
it seems if u can polish the bosses knob u have a job for life i,ve been at a rite few companys and cn alot of peeps tht cld not put a nut in a monkeys mouth and will never b a scaff as long as i have a hole in my as s but seem to hold on to there jobs when pay off r looming personally i wld never polish any cant knob have abit respect for my self i,ve always believed tht ur work does the talking for u but i,m seeing more and more of these boot lickers, and starting to get a little pissed wi them why do bosses like them so much cause i,ve cracked a few of them and i,m going to keep on givin them a slap its a mans game and they r turning us scaffs into women come on lads lets start doing summit about this i have.LETS MAKE IT A MANS GAME AGAIN AND IF U WORK WI ANY THE ABOVE FECKING GIVE THEM IT UNTIL THEY JAK

Welcome back Mr Pearson , hows life on dem Big Rigs ? gonna be cold out there with the Beast from the East coming in this weekend there predicting -9 with snow

Dont see much of pip181 and Celtic is rarely on here these days

pip 181 always on holiday has more holidays than the royal family as for celtic probably had enough of all the political bull!it the scaffolding industry has to put up with now:laugh::laugh:

Ha,ha hello james,have read some of your posts,very funny,i believe your a bit of a legend on here,keep it up:laugh:

I thought it was a reasonable question !
Alan Pearson is out on the rigs for RBG
Is a top lad too

Oh ok

Which platform you on James ?
I know a good few lads that are offshore ?

Bet you would share your bodily fluids

His arse has dropped out Scaffy

He's deleted all his posts trying to bait me,
I'd not heard of him before and only asked if he was related to someone I know.
Bet he's never been on any rig and can't name 1 platform ! Ha ha

Scaffy hasn't saved me from anything
Home truths, don't make me laugh ! Aha aha aha
I'd got your number from your 1st reply to me
Didnt bother with witty comebacks because it was immediately apparent your a tool

Get yourself back out on the rigs pal, which platform was it again ?
The one on cloud cuckoo land ! Ha ha

I James Pearson hate this site and everything on it but I'll still take time to edit photos I've downloaded from the internet, re-upload them to imageshack and post them on here.

Nice pic of me by the way but I'm black, not white!

Haha that 1st picture is class,that bloke on the right,feck me,his blow up looks like E.T. and he's holding hands with it:laugh::laugh:

THERE U GO JAKDAN might be international so will cost ay a fortune

Attachments

• BARCODE.jpg
    BARCODE.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom