bolster brigade

clarkey

Reaction score
Have been up in Birmingham alot lately and see to many scaffolds up 13-16ft base and all putlog. these are not new builds not that should make any difference, these are peoples homes & buildings that so called scaffs are smashing holes out for the putlog!! not even had the nerve to put any braces in.
not even a underslinger on the inside!!!
unbelievable this is on a main rd, this isn't in the centre of Birmingham manly on the outskirts i.e webheath, kingswinford & worcester

I've see these sort of jobs on my travels round the midlands,it can't be scaffs Putin it up,it's got to be builders with a little bit of knowledge tryin to save money,playin with other people's lives if you ask me.personally I'd rather be able to sleep at nite knowing they can do a conga on my jobs and they ain't goin no where.

so do a like nice strong job tht they could do the conga on bud lol class one need to remember that for site agent u cld do theconga

Yeah, nice one Damo, might use it myself.:D

Funny you say that Clarkey, I was in Birmingham over a year ago and seen the same thing so they have been getting away with it for a while now despite what the hse would have you believe.

Definetly not a scaff, maybe someone who worked on construction in the 70's? any chance of some pic's please? Sorry lads, but this this kind of crap gives decent street firms a hard time. How do they get away with it? I would like to know what they charged the client? Crap scaffold, smashed masonary!

I've see these sort of jobs on my travels round the midlands,it can't be scaffs Putin it up,it's got to be builders with a little bit of knowledge tryin to save money,playin with other people's lives if you ask me.personally I'd rather be able to sleep at nite knowing they can do a conga on my jobs and they ain't goin no where.

Damo, the one was flying a flag!!! i wouldn't be advertising the fact:eek:

Is it in galvy tube or sh*tty rusty with putlog adapters on the trannies,thats what some of the yokel builders round here use.

You would not believe some of the scaffolds seen up in the Leeds/Bradford area, a lot of them are on the main roads and 10` to 13` lifts are the norm where are the HSE when you need them, the answer about 80 miles from here

Top Bottom