Blue book entitlement

ScaffMaster99

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum so bare with me. I have a question I was wondering if anyone could help me with....

If I have been working on a blue book site for several months, and am then moved to a non-blue book site am I entitled to any further blue book pay for a limited period of time? Or is it just hearsay?

Many thanks.

I think the lads are a bit wary, we've only got rid of one master who was, lets say a wrong un.

But welcome anyway, I think some one on here will put you right

Hi guys new to the forum so bare with me. I have a question I was wondering if anyone could help me with....

If I have been working on a blue book site for several months, and am then moved to a non-blue book site am I entitled to any further blue book pay for a limited period of time? Or is it just hearsay?

Many thanks.

hi scaffmaster not sure if its the same but weve had some blue book lads that have been leante to us from a blue book sight this happens from time to time when the work load increases and there rate dosent changed whilst theve been helping us then when our work goes quite then there shipped back to there station job there rates are different to ours when there helping out hope this helps mate

your contract should have been ammended for them to drop your rate.
did you sign a contract when on the "blue book site" if so check it to see if theres anything init stating your rate may change from site to site.
ARE YOU ION THE UNION IF SO AND I PERSONALLY THINK YOU SHOULD BE THEN CONTACT THEM

Can't touch your rate only your bonus. :blink1:

Top Bottom