Blackfriars rip off

Damo fraser

Reaction score
All the lads who worked over Christmas for the company that rymes with pie boy thought that all the double time would be £30.00 an hour as the rate on a normal day is £15.00 hr,but these jokers are saying that all double time will be paid on the flat rate of £10hr so all over the holidays the lads thought they were get in £30hr were only getting £20hr,£5 more than a normal day obviously no one found out until it was to late,this is piss taking of the highest order.

That's absolutely ridiculous but as some said on here before xmas, they were never going to get paid that rate in the first place, people said they would get knocked as it has happened to others before. I feel for the lads though, i really do. Giving up xmas for that shower of sh1te to be treat like that is treacherous.

Robbing c.unts... id avoid them like the plague after all the shiit ive heard about them.

Thats why they are known as 'Pye-Rob'.

the same happened last xmas with some of the lads and even mcginleys, which is one of the agencys on there tried to knock the lads and took some of them over 4 weeks to get paid.

Would never do any overtime without having the rate sorted & confirmed before I started! Then if the thieving cants try to rob ya they can't moan to much while theyre trying to unscrew the but from their ar*e!!!!
Proper tossers, robbing the lads who gave up their holiday to help them out. :mad:

I got offered the christmas working on blackfriars but knocked it back as a result got paid
off on the 23rd,feel sorry for the lads but thank **** i didn't do it.
I thought something like that might happen

they need to get the union in there and this would not have happened to them

they need to get the union in there and this would not have happened to them

what union, balfour beatty would not allow the union to step foot in there, and most people that work on there dont want to rock the boat with certain things and people.

i know all about balfour beatty i was a foreman for them it only takes five people to be in a union to bring them in then things would change i worked over xmas at new street birmingham for £800 a shift so i know the moneys paid to rob roy you guy need to stand together

i know all about balfour beatty i was a foreman for them it only takes five people to be in a union to bring them in then things would change i worked over xmas at new street birmingham for £800 a shift so i know the moneys paid to rob roy you guy need to stand together

if you have over 35 years of scaffolding experience you cant be tim coly on days, and i knew all days foreman as i was a foreman on the nightshift.

essex i didnt say i worked at blackfriars i was on bb roads and bridges

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

essex you must know neil russell hse andy mac bb foreman jim rowe bb scaffold foreman
gilly scaff foreman

essex i didnt say i worked at blackfriars i was on bb roads and bridges

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

essex you must know neil russell hse andy mac bb foreman jim rowe bb scaffold foreman
gilly scaff foreman

sorry tim i thought you said on that job, yes i no foreman on days, kerm, gilly and jim snr, and on nights, kev, jim jnr.

you still on for balfour beatty then tim.

i was only on the nights on that job over a year, but i no kevin edwards on days bb senior constructon manager, and all the foremans and managers on nights

thats ok mate
no i left bb 2yrs ago not the best firm to work for you get treated like a number and theres a lot of teflon shoulders on there aswell so i know travel the country erecting road&rail bridges

thats ok mate
no i left bb 2yrs ago not the best firm to work for you get treated like a number and theres a lot of teflon shoulders on there aswell so i know travel the country erecting road&rail bridges

fairplay, yeah to be honest there is people on balfours who talk to people like shiit, i left because of the permanent nights and when the days messed up the nightshift got all the blame, was sick of it, on days theres, directors and senior management etc and always passed the buck.

anyways all the best with your work

I'm afraid that's the way balfours work ur better off away
From it all beleave me I've seen them keep the **** cause they
Suck arse and get rid of the good guys

some guys need to work to pay bills
and markyb to go ha at others miss fortune is f**kin sick in my book

Top Bottom