black scaffolding tube wanted

pez27

Reaction score
hi, i need about 150 x 21 ft black scaffold tubes or 13 ft up to 20 ft to build some racks outside in the yard. we also buy any bent or damage tube or odd size tube you may have for sale. we also offer a full scaffolding straightening and scaffold equipment re-conditioning, tube ramping, board cutting, board stitching service at our premises in northampton. please phone 01604 412315 or e-mail info@sssl.co for any more details .

Last edited:
Where do you get ur plates for the board stitching from..been looking for em 4 ages

Chilwell products or itw industries sell the nailplates

Stitching?? Board Stitching? If thats, what i think it is, is that safe? :unsure:

Yes jay fully as long as the brds not fully split... the metal plates are a bit wider then a end band & fitted with small self nail like spikes.- in the summer when u have a brded lift - to save changing over masses of brds you just bang a couple of these over any cracking or starting to weather brds & you're good to go

I buy them off itw and bout 7p each on £5000

Aint no black in the Yorkshire Jack,sorry,can't help,try Nigeria,they have massive lottery wins every day too.

Hi, if you're not already sorted, there's a load of black for sale on ebay at the mo in pembrokeshire
Spence

Top Bottom