Big Fish pay rise.

You need to sweeten him up a bit cliffo. A few books from the charity shop might do the trick.;)

Oh right, suddenly the penny drops. Well, if we are talking more cash BF, I think you will find I should be first in line.:laugh:

oh it's all gone quiet over there:laugh:

I would say BF would have gone fishing most likely and Cliffo will be at the nurse.;)

In an ideal world i'd like to give all the lads more money,myself included,unfortunately with ever decreasing prices it's not possible at this time,trying to balance the books is getting ever tougher:(

By the way i'm no millionaire:(i live in a semi,and drive a six year old navara:cry:;)

By the way i'm no millionaire:(i live in a semi,and drive a six year old navara:cry:;)[/QUOTE]

roise(the dog)lives in the other half of the semi and the navara is her weekend car i wonder how much is in rosie's marocan account bf :amazed:

By the way i'm no millionaire:(i live in a semi,and drive a six year old navara:cry:;)

roise(the dog)lives in the other half of the semi and the navara is her weekend car i wonder how much is in rosie's marocan account bf :amazed:[/QUOTE]

Well that's what the sticker in the bentley say's..........haha

you live in a semi and drive a 6 year old navarra,im afraid thats classed as a millionaire were i was brought up fish :sad2:

Top Bottom