Bifab methil

jonjon

Reaction score
Anyone on here travelling daily to the bifab project in methil yard, from Glasgow, if interested in sharing driving and petrol get in touch

my mate travels through but if you keep a placard and a thumb out on the M80 i will tell him to look out for you:eek:

Cheers, tell him I'll be standing at the bp cut off, I'll stick a hi viz on as well, dark mornins are coming in, don't want him driving past

Theres a few Glesga Boys on the job so you will get a lift no problem.
I like your attitude towards safety with the Hi Viz vest 10 out of 10;)

Prefab methil job?

Awrite boys, just to ask of there takin any men on up methil? Currently in grangemouth but there down manim due to ineos strike action.
Any word??

hit the cobbles and dont cross a pickett is the best advice i can give you
its a union agreement so back the man who got you the conditions and rates;)

sadly its not changed days
i make a point of not working there i first worked there when sgb took over the maintenance and people hanging around in their overalls when they should be clocking out incase there was some OT disgusted me.I will work on a new build but try to avoid working on the normal site ops.
AS I ALREADY STATED ITS A UNION AGREEMENT SITE BACK THE STEWARD
this is not a personal digg but a cry out to all the men on the site,its bluebook because of the union

sadly its not changed days
i make a point of not working there i first worked there when sgb took over the maintenance and people hanging around in their overalls when they should be clocking out incase there was some OT disgusted me.I will work on a new build but try to avoid working on the normal site ops.
AS I ALREADY STATED ITS A UNION AGREEMENT SITE BACK THE STEWARD
this is not a personal digg but a cry out to all the men on the site,its bluebook because of the union

well said that man if it wernt for the men before you losing money standing on the pikkets for these rates the money wouldnt be there now.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Just out of intrest happy, what is bluebook all about? Heard it alot recently.

its an agreement with set rates for tradmen digs etc round about £14-15 plus bonus' on sellafield its blue book site and labs are on over £10 p/h

im not on a bluebook site but its around 17 with a non productive bonus of a minimum 70p which can go up to 1.85 in certain areas.
these rates and conditions were hard fought and shouldnt be given away on a whim.
the same agreement stopped the use of cheap immigrant labour on the sites due to the strength of the agreement and the travel al;lowances and diggs etc during the strikes which i personally took part in;)

Top Bottom